Tailored training on open source Humanitarian tools
- Tailored training on open source Humanitarian tools
ICS support NGOs by delivering the most powerful open source tools and technologies to automate their processes and ensure that they are working under donors regulations:
- Activity info :A web-based platform for better centralization, mapping & analysis of Humanitarian Activities.
Intuitive Database Builder
- Flexible Form Designer
- User Management
- Built-in Geodatabase
- Multilingual Interface
- Data Entry
- Offline Mode
- Mobile Data Collection
- Pivot Table
- Report Designer
2. District Health Information System (DHIS): A platform for reporting, analysis and dissemination of data for all health programs.
DHIS2 supports the different facets of the information cycle including:
- Collecting data.
- Running quality checks.
- Data access at multiple levels.
- Making graphs and maps and other forms of analysis.
- Enabling comparison across time (for example, previous months) and space (for example, across facilities and districts).
- See trends (displaying data in time series to see their min and max levels).
3. OPENSIS: A platform designed for small and medium schools, regardless of if they are charter, private, or state-run schools.
- Student Demographics
- Goals and Progresses
- Address & Contact Information
- Multiple types of Scheduling
- Advanced Reports
- Report Cards
- Medical Records
- Parent Portal
- User Customizable Preferences
- User Permission
- Built-in messaging
- Multi-school support
- Multilingual supports 49 languages
4. Learning Management System: With a good learning management system, you can effectively manage sign-ups/registration, users, students, courses, online content, tutors, supervisors, calendars, hours, groups, access, notifications, communication/messages, certificates, and reports. A great advantage and benefit for any educational institution or business.
Benefits of Learning Management Systems
- Saving time and money
- Efficient management
- Easy access to information
- Up to date and immediate content
- Multimedia learning